What is Reiki ?
Reiki Healing Chakras Video
There are typically 2 levels or degrees in Reiki that can be attained which are centered upon the enlightenment and empowerment with training and practice. In these two levels, information about 7 chakras and symbols are provided. Ancient scripts also have some mention of these chakras that are used for Reiki healings and describes how to energize them and which organ is associated with each chakra. Following are the 7 chakras of Reiki,
1. Mool Aadhar Chakra: is connected to muscle, bones and kidneys. It also aids in financial condition improvements and letting us have a stabilized life.
2. Sacral Chakra: maintains sexual activities or interpersonal relations and helps in healing euro genital organs.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra: associated with fame and digestive system.
4. Heart Chakra: corresponds with love, compassion. Helps in building confidence and heart and lung healing.
5. Throat Chakra: aids in thyroid, esophagus problems and in enhancing creativity.
6. Third Eye Chakra: associated with intuitional power.
7. Crown Chakra: identifies with spiritual enlightenment
To Order Reiki Therapy Kit or to Book a therapy session you can visit our Website:https://www.caredelhi.com
For More Reiki Healing Practices You Can Contact us on given above official Websites and You Can Directly Call us - 9990032555